Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mistake...

Mistakes are a part of every ones lives. But no one ever wants to commit a mistake. Its just like playing a game and not wanting to loose ever. And deep inside we all know that one day or the other, will arrive when we will have to deal with the repercussions of our mistakes.

But have you ever thought how bad it is when your mistake is related to choosing the people you want around yourself? Its the worst mistake you can ever make. Cause once the people get into your life and you think that they are what they appear, their true identity slowly poisons your life.

In every step that you thought, they would stand beside you, would help you get over it, do they ditch you like hell. The pain you feel is excruciating on the inside. A pain that no medicine nor aspirin can soothe, a pain that leaves a permanent scar on you heart.

You might say that I am weak so i say that the pain is unbearable.Your advice to me would be 'The best thing to do in this situation is to discard the person from your life, forgetting everything, even that he/she ever was known to you.'

But the fact of the matter is, that the time when you realise your mistake, the person already has become an integral part of your life. You have already developed such accords with him that it is not possible and by saying that I mean, not possible, to delete him from your life.

This part of course is the remorse that one faces and with it has to pay for the consequences of the mistake he has committed. Its harder than anything. Cause when you think that its the end of the pain, life will surely hit you back with another blow until you are ready to sacrifice a part of your life that is so close to you. That was the thing you were striving for for the last decade.

You loose hope.

So while i experience all this shit happening in my life, I think I have to live with it cause I really love the work I have been striving for and none the less, the mistake will surely make my already estrange nature more estranged towards the new people I meet. There shall always be the fear in some part of my brain that will refrain me from letting a person come closer to me...

So, i have something to say for all those who read this,

'Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.'

1 comment:

  1. Never thought you were that emotional!!!
    If I had slightest idea about your emo side I would not have revealed the real me ever and would have limited the other parts of me into the book itself. Kinda insane thing to believe in but the truth. I divided myself into various personalities only to resolve the conflict inside me and never came to know when it parted me away from reality changing my priorities from real world to land of fantasy that an insult to an imaginary personality could make me go mad against a real friend!! Trust me even if hard to but I had gone too far even before we could meet in 9th and I thought only you to be worth it to be knowing about me and if were to know that were just another normal human with feelings,heart filled with emotions and would probably get hurt and even feel sad I would I never let you known anything about me and to you I would another normal teenager just like others! I had buried my feelings way back to feel any kind of shame or regret, pain or happiness but only leaving behind hatred! But amazingly I still don't know towards whom but
    anything said against my personalities makes me lose my temper because they are the only people who can understand me!!! Don't have a sure idea about your this article and the MISTAKEN PERSON of your life but I think it may be me and I would not hurt you any way from now on!!!

    ReplyDelete